Solved: Update Direct Deposit with Desktop Software

lifinestx04

Update Direct Deposit with Desktop Software

Hello,

I am almost getting ready to file my return, I just have to wait until the 28th of January. The bank account info I used last year with turbo tax has changed. I have the Turbo tax home business 2020 desktop software and I cant find where I input the direct deposit information. Very little articles discuss this. Is it under the "payment" section when you click file? 

Yes just keep going.  It's at the very end when you go though the File tab.

But don't be in a hurry to file.  Even if Turbo Tax lets you submit your return they will just hold all the returns until the IRS opens filing on Feb 12, 2021.  So there is no hurry.  And a lot of people who file early find out they have to amend later like when they get their actual W2 and 1099 forms.  Or they get more forms than they were expecting.