Jetownsend98

Unemployment refund

Not sure if I claimed "EITC" and not sure if I need to file an addendum??? I have not received a unemployment refund yet and filed back in February before the new law was passed 

Nzayas29

Unemployment refund

Not sure if I claimed "EITC" and not sure if I need to file an addendum??? I have not received a unemployment refund yet and filed back in February before the new law was passe

Nzayas29

Unemployment refund

Yo no recibi un rembolso de el desempleo por taxes 

Michele_H

Unemployment refund

Hi @Jetownsend98

The best way to check and see if you filed for the EITC is by reviewing your 1040 and looking at line 27.  If you have an amount there you would have claimed the EITC and the IRS is still working on amending those returns.  If you do not see an amount on line 27, then yes you should file an amend.  If you do need to amend and need assistance with this we are happy to help!

To file an amended return in Turbo Tax I have attached some instructions.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/amend-return/how-to-file-an-amended-return-with-the-irs/L6kO691...