Unauthorized Charges

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Foxy1911
Level 1

Unauthorized Charges

I would like to know, why out of the blue, I would recieve a random unauthorized charge of $3.74 accessed to my checking account today?  Also why is it so hard to get customer service help with issues? 

6 Replies
VolvoGirl
Level 15

Unauthorized Charges

Who charged you?  What is the description?

xmasbaby0
Level 15

Unauthorized Charges

Was it a charge---or was it a little deposit?  The IRS is sending out small deposits to pay interest for delayed refunds

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/13-point-9-million-americans-to-receive-irs-tax-refund-interest-taxable...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Shonice1

Unauthorized Charges

I did not make any changes on my account. I did not login into my account earlier this morning but I got a email saying I did. 

uthaze1234

Unauthorized Charges

I was charged unknowingly $90 for Premier but was never asked

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Unauthorized Charges

Please contact customer service via phone to confirm legitimacy of email received and to further assist @Shonice1.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Unauthorized Charges

Once you attempt to enter information that is not supported by the Free Edition of Turbo Tax, the system will prompt you to upgrade to the most suitable version. The product guide below details the various options; you may click on the blue links within the FAQ to learn more about each version and the tax situation it supports.

Turbo Tax 2020 Product Guide

If it's a case where you may have inadvertently selected the Premier version and it is not however required for your tax situation, you may review this FAQ @uthaze1234.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings