Unauthorized Charges

Foxy1911

Unauthorized Charges

I would like to know, why out of the blue, I would recieve a random unauthorized charge of $3.74 accessed to my checking account today?  Also why is it so hard to get customer service help with issues? 

Unauthorized Charges

Who charged you?  What is the description?

Unauthorized Charges

Was it a charge---or was it a little deposit?  The IRS is sending out small deposits to pay interest for delayed refunds

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/13-point-9-million-americans-to-receive-irs-tax-refund-interest-taxable...

Shonice1

Unauthorized Charges

I did not make any changes on my account. I did not login into my account earlier this morning but I got a email saying I did. 

uthaze1234

Unauthorized Charges

I was charged unknowingly $90 for Premier but was never asked

EbonyA

Unauthorized Charges

Please contact customer service via phone to confirm legitimacy of email received and to further assist @Shonice1.

EbonyA

Unauthorized Charges

Once you attempt to enter information that is not supported by the Free Edition of Turbo Tax, the system will prompt you to upgrade to the most suitable version. The product guide below details the various options; you may click on the blue links within the FAQ to learn more about each version and the tax situation it supports.

Turbo Tax 2020 Product Guide

If it's a case where you may have inadvertently selected the Premier version and it is not however required for your tax situation, you may review this FAQ @uthaze1234.