turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

HP96
Returning Member

Unable to recover Turbo Tax account

Hello! I did my taxes last year via Turbo tax while I lived in America, I recently moved back home to England and went to do my taxes now for 2020 and tried to log into my turbo tax account... Sadly I wasn't able to since it required me to verify via an American number I no longer have. I then tried to get access back by giving info like my address that I filed with and my social security number etc but it claimed that there was no profile matching the information I gave but that can't be right.... I filed my taxes last year via turbo tax and my social security is 100% right. 

Pretty lost with what to do since it's important to have last years tax information right? Can't just make a new account?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Not sure this helps but I found this

To get a list of your User ID's and recover accounts, you can use the tool at the link below.  If you have more than 1 email address, you should run the tool on each one. 

NOTE: Before running the tool, log out of all Intuit accounts including this user forum, or you could end up in a loop.  Then clear your browser Internet cache, close your browser, then reopen it, and go to:

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/

HP96
Returning Member

The issue is I know my account, I'm logged into the email and I have the email from Turbo tax saying thank you for filling your California 2019 taxes.... I just can't get access to it

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies