Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

22rick22

Unable to e-file, caught in a "We Need a Little More Information Before You E-File" loop

also caught in same loop.  everything is correct on worksheet but cannot transmit efile

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Unable to e-file, caught in a "We Need a Little More Information Before You E-File" loop

Please try to delete the state return and manually update the software. Then, redo the state return.

Manually Update TurboTax for Windows Software (Basic, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business)

Please see our Help Article on how to delete your state return.

@22rick22 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
dudgar

None of these suggestions (delete wks data, delete state return/redo state) helped resolve this issue within TT Business 2022 (Arizona). Any other suggestions or is back to dependable snail mail?

Kinda disappointing this issue from 2019 is still ongoing in 2024.  I was having the same issue with my Illinois return and this work around allowed me to successfully file.  Thank you.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies