Solved: Turbotax says I can't e-file because my returns in...

yumyumwendys

Turbotax says I can't e-file because my returns includes forms that can't be e-filed. Which ones? Turbotax says "revisit the review section" but there's nothing there.

This is the first year that I'm submitting a return without any taxable income. Otherwise, everything is the same. Is that why? I followed this advice from Taxslavyer about making a $1 entry for Interest Income. But it still won't let me e-file. Do I really have to mail my returns or is there a workaround? And if I do have to do it, can I mail them out immediately today even before the day the IRS starts accepting them?

KatrinaLO

Unfortunately, you may not be able to e-file your return with no taxable income. Please see the information below for assistance. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/e-file/help/when-a-tax-return-can-t-be-e-filed-no-matter-what-you-...

You can go ahead and mail your return to the IRS as they will begin processing on February 12, 2021. 

KatrinaLO