Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

TurboTax pricing 2022

Has anyone noticed Intuit's sky-high prices on its 2022 tax-filing products? Comparing apples to apples — 2021 Home and Business to 2022 Home and Business, I'm seeing a price increase from 26.5 percent to 43.3 percent. I was able to snag Home and Business 2021 for $59.99 (with a discount) at this time last year. From the same source today the price is $85.99. How can this kind of pricing be justified by Intuit? I'm thinking seriously about switching to a comparable H&R Block product to prepare my 2022 tax return. Intuit obviously doesn't want to do the right thing by its longtime customers and try to keep them.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

TurboTax pricing 2022

That must not be direct from Turbo Tax.  Other places can charge what they want.  Home & Business is $120 at Turbo Tax.  Or you are looking at a different version.  And you can always buy a lower version.  All the Desktop programs have the same forms. You just get more help and guidance in the higher versions. 

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/ 

TurboTax pricing 2022

Amazon.com pricing on Black Friday last year vs. today — $59.99 for Home & Business 2021 vs. $85.99 for Home & Business 2022. That's a 43.334% price increase. Products direct from Intuit are even higher — even with a $10 Black Friday discount.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies