Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbotax Live, didn't order it but was charged for it.

I have been using Turbo tax for many years. This year I was charged 124.00 for Turbotax Live, I didn't order it, never used it. I was told there is no refund. I feel like I've been scammed. I called TurboTax the evening I was doing our taxes, I was told there was nothing that could be done at the time, I was told to call back the next day. I called the next morning and was told there is nothing that can be done since I had already paid. I let customer service know, I was told they could help me the following day. WRONG!!! When I  called back the following day, I was told, I was given the wrong information, it should have been fixed before I paid. Thanks Turbo Tax!!!

My family and I will not be using Turbo tax ever again.  

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

> I was told to process my return, they would credit me the next day. Wrong information!!! It's too late, I will never get a credit. I'm trying to save someone else from getting ripped off.

> TOO LATE>>If you don't see Downgrade or already used the Tax Expert feature, you can clear your return and start over as long as you haven’t paid yet. After clearing your return, you can select the TurboTax product that best suits your needs.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ee-ea
Level 15

> I was told to process my return, they would credit me the next day. Wrong information!!! It's too late, I will never get a credit. I'm trying to save someone else from getting ripped off.

> TOO LATE>>If you don't see Downgrade or already used the Tax Expert feature, you can clear your return and start over as long as you haven’t paid yet. After clearing your return, you can select the TurboTax product that best suits your needs.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies