1vfulton

Turbotax isn't downloading my 1009R or 1099Int forms and there is no prompt for me to select to enter them manually

no place to enter 1099R or 1099Int manually!!
Kat

You may be required to update to a paid edition of TurboTax, but I'm linking below instructions for entering your 1099-R and 1099-INT manually.

Where do I enter my 1099-R? 

Where do I enter Form 1099-INT? 

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
DanaB27

Please follow these instructions to manually enter your forms:

The 1099-R:

1. Login to your TurboTax Account 
  2. Click on the Search box on the top and type “1099-R”
  3. Click on “Jump to 1099-R”
  4. Continue until the "Let's import your tax info" screen and  click "change how I enter my form"
  5. On the "How do you want to add your 1099‑R?" screen click "Type it in myself"

The 1099-INT:

1. Login to your TurboTax Account 
  2. Click on the Search box on the top and type “1099-INT”
  3. Click on “Jump to 1099-INT”
  5. On the "How do you want to add your 1099‑INT?" screen click "Type it in myself"