TurboTax did both state and federal taxes. Both were accepted but now state says they haven't received my filing. What should I do?

KristinaK

I suggest contacting support and asking them for DCN/MeF Submission ID. You can then provide it to the state. 

Also see this article. 

If you successfully efiled the state return and have the email confirmation then it is possible that the state (just like the feds) may not have the return on their "where's my refund?"  tool  from time to time ... all you can do is try again another day for a progress report.