Anonymous
Not applicable

TurboTax calculation error on schedule A

There is an obvious error on the Schedule A that the TurboTax online software prepared and filed for me today.  Specifically, line 8e is to be the sum of lines 8a, 8b, and 8c.  There is only a value in line 8a.  However, the number that the software filled in on line 8e is about 10% greater than the value in line 8a (8b and 8c are blank).  This is a pretty obvious error, and I can only assume that the return will be rejected when the IRS starts processing next week.  

I am disappointed by the lack of support from TurboTax.  They're trying to say I'll need to file an ammended return after it's accepted (or rejected)...but there is no information I need to amend, it's clearly a software calculation error.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, the form when reviewed priror to filing was correct.  After filing, the form that TurboTax says is a copy of my return is incorrect and has a watermark stating "DO NOT FILE - FORM NOT FINAL"...???