Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mitbizsvc

TurboTax 2023 will not import QB 2021

Is there any idea of when this TurboTax 2023 issue of "not finding the QB 2021 file to import" is going to be resolved? I need to file my S Corporation's tax return by 3/15/24 and if I have to enter everything manually into TurboTax 2023, I would like some type of refund for this software purchase that is no longer working the way it always has. I have been part of the TurboTax Advantage for Business program and have to pay for this yearly upgrade in November of the prior year. 2-3 months later, the software is not working properly.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

TurboTax 2023 will not import QB 2021

I don't think there is anything they can fix.  It seems they dropped importing from QB 2021.   Don't know about the Business program but my personal Windows Home & Business under File-Import it says QuickBooks (2022-2024). I think it was updated. But the FAQs still say 2019-2024. The FAQs haven't been updated since November.

Over in the QuickBooks support site, I found this recent one for Desktop QB. It's a long thread but covers the problem.
https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/taxes/importing-tax-financial-data-from-quickbooks...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies