TurboTax 2015 on a Mac

TurboTax 2015 on a Mac

How do I go about downloading TT 2015 for Mac?  I'm working on an amended return, and the download version available is for Windows.  Thanks much.

TurboTax 2015 on a Mac

The amend version of the program available online is unfortunately for Windows only.  You will still be able to get a copy for download by contacting our Support Team and following the steps below - 

1. Start by setting up your TurboTax account if you don’t already have one with us here (if you do have one, then log in)
  2. Then, contact our Support Representatives, who will verify your prior use and send you a downloadable copy of the software to your account (this is a process that must be done on the phone with our representatives)
  3. Once that’s been done, you will be able to sign in to My Downloads and download your TurboTax software directly to your computer