or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taxtime73
Returning Member

Turbo Visa Debit Card

What can I do to qualify for Turbo Visa Debit Card?  I saw on “FAQ” the two reasons for it to usually disqualify someone, but doesn’t seem to apply.  I was little confused on the second reason.  Can you qualify for the card if using the free version on the Turbo tax app?  Would it possibly disqualify me if I requested my card be sent to an address  different from the one on my W2’s?  I tried calling the card company directly but they ask for my card number, which I did not qualify for, when no card number is entered, the call is disconnected.  Please help!!! 

3 Replies
SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo Visa Debit Card

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ for more information.

Why can't I get a Turbo® Visa® Debit Card?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/why-can-t-i-get-a-turbo-prepaid-visa-card/00/27308

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Ryand0127
Level 3

Turbo Visa Debit Card

I cant check my app. To see if I got my money. It's been saying  app is down 2 days now. I want to know if I have my stimulas money

JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

Turbo Visa Debit Card

The IRS website should be up in a couple of days.

The IRS is preparing Websites to update information and check your filing status.  It is expected to be completed in mid-April.

Please read what it says on the right hand side where it says “Filers: Get Your Payment”

Get Your Payment Status

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v