Taxtime73

Turbo Visa Debit Card

What can I do to qualify for Turbo Visa Debit Card?  I saw on “FAQ” the two reasons for it to usually disqualify someone, but doesn’t seem to apply.  I was little confused on the second reason.  Can you qualify for the card if using the free version on the Turbo tax app?  Would it possibly disqualify me if I requested my card be sent to an address  different from the one on my W2’s?  I tried calling the card company directly but they ask for my card number, which I did not qualify for, when no card number is entered, the call is disconnected.  Please help!!! 

SForrestLO

Turbo Visa Debit Card

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ for more information.

Why can't I get a Turbo® Visa® Debit Card?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/why-can-t-i-get-a-turbo-prepaid-visa-card/00/27308

Ryand0127

Turbo Visa Debit Card

I cant check my app. To see if I got my money. It's been saying  app is down 2 days now. I want to know if I have my stimulas money

JohnB5677

Turbo Visa Debit Card

The IRS website should be up in a couple of days.

The IRS is preparing Websites to update information and check your filing status.  It is expected to be completed in mid-April.

Please read what it says on the right hand side where it says “Filers: Get Your Payment”

Get Your Payment Status