Solved: Turbo Tax would not let me go thru the process of charging my credit card to email my return. Never had this problem in the past. Should I just mail my PA state tax in?

Turbo Tax would not let me go thru the process of charging my credit card to email my return. Never had this problem in the past. Should I just mail my PA state tax in?

I'm not sure I had the same problem but it was similar.  For some reason I couldn't login to my account.  I tried several things including resetting my password but had no success.  I finally elected to continue as a guest (bottom of the login page) and was finally able to email my return.