Big Kid

"Turbo Tax not responding"

Turbo Tax Premier, MACBOOK Pro, Big Sur.  I am in the income statement section, third section. When I ask for the next section, I get TurboTax not responding message.  I tried on a MacBook Air running prior OS X,  same results.  There are several such complaints on this forum, but all seem to be on Windows.  I did the latest program update just prior to continuing then ran into the issue.   Tried quitting Turbo Tax, saving, two different computers, shut down ,  reboot, same results.  there appears to be a software issue with Turbo Tax.  Need help. 

macuser_22

"Turbo Tax not responding"

Exactly what  section?    What it the name on the top of the screen?

Big Kid

"Turbo Tax not responding"

Wages and income.  I do the next income  section button at the bottom  right of the screen and get the spinning wheel.  I found a workaround by just going to the select what you want to de rather than walk me thru everything, but there is an apparent bug .

Big Kid

"Turbo Tax not responding"

Wages and income.   I fund a work around -go to you chose what to work on.  I note there is a new update I just received and installed and maybe that fixed it,I hope,  Have not tried t yet.

I posted an answer yesterday, why it does not show I do not know.

tracyisu

"Turbo Tax not responding"

I have the same issue. Just cannot go to the "next income section".

Thank you for letting me know that I do not need to choose walk me through everything.

et410

"Turbo Tax not responding"

I am having the same problem.   Is there a fix released?  Tax deadline is approaching.

Cthipps

"Turbo Tax not responding"

I have updated, Uninstaller, cleared cache, updated computer software and nothing works.  I am not able to go past section 4 of income without it saying it is not responding.  I spent an entire day updating everything with no resolve.  HELP