bethsiesel

Turbo Tax is telling me the zip code on my 1098-T is invalid. I have entered the zip code correctly. Is there a way around this error message regarding my 1098-T?

Be sure the street, city and state are correct. For example, Arizona is AZ (not AR).

casillas-pa

Everything is correct, now what?
stephmarie727

Yes! This happened to me. Very grateful of your post!

nangirl1683

WOW , i was having the same issue and what a coincidence, my problem was that I had selected AR instead of AZ for arizona and thats why the zipcode wasnt matching. I just didnt click! I googled it and thank God for this post, problem solved! lol. Thank you!