Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo tax CD download states?

I want to download multiple states because I have to file 2 non-resident returns, plus a 2 part year resident returns. that’s four states! 

I don’t care about the e-filing them because they all have to be mailed in. 

my question is will any of the software physical CDs come with the ability to download multiple states and I’m not talking about a one free download and e-file. 

I have the download version of TurboTax and it only allows for one state and it’s ridiculously expensive to have to get four states! At that caused a may as well hire a professional to do it for me

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Turbo tax CD download states?

When you use the CD/download you can purchase it with the state software for ONE specific state of your choosing included.  Each additional state software program costs $45 and must be downloaded.  I think the desktop software limits you to preparing three different states, so you will still be shy one state program even if you pay for two more.   

Perhaps you can get the forms you need on the states' websites for free and prepare them by hand.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/state-taxes/help/how-do-i-contact-my-state-department-of-revenue/0...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies