Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

MichaelGS

Turbo Tax Business Version 2023, Trust Return Prep, Can I download 1099's from Schwab ?

Turbo Tax Business Version 2023, Trust Return Prep, Can I download 1099's from Schwab ?

Can I automatically download 1099's with this version like I can with Personal TT Versions ?

I have entered interest and dividends and never get the box that asks me if I want to download

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

TurboTax Business does not support importing tax reporting statements (e.g., 1099s) into the program as do the individual income tax preparation programs. 

MichaelGS

Ouch... That really is not the outcome I was hoping for. The auto Download function is so efficient with less expensive versions I don't know why it isn't in TT Business. I will be looking for other Tax Software Companies that offer that option. 

I understand and that functionality has been requested for quite a few years without any results, unfortunately.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies