Turbo Tax Business missing forms

weblynne

Turbo Tax Business missing forms

I previously posted about missing forms 8949 and 8960 in TT 2020 Business.  The forms are drafts and while Intuit shows that the forms are now available, I can't access them via the update function (says my software is up to date) or the manual update (says I don't have a 2020 product installed when I actually have both Business and Premier).  I how have discovered that I am also missing form 1116 and Schedule E page 1.

I have uninstalled and re-installed, run manual update, nothing works. Contacted support and after 45 minutes I'm being "elevated".

I can't send out K1s until I can finalize these trust tax returns. Can someone at TurboTax PLEASE solve this?

tagteam

Turbo Tax Business missing forms

This will be resolved in a future release and that will depend upon the developers' schedule (which no one really controls).

weblynne

Turbo Tax Business missing forms

Well if the firms are available why can’t they come through in an update? 

tagteam

Turbo Tax Business missing forms

They will come through (in an update) as soon as the developers can program the forms into the software.

092655Mga

Turbo Tax Business missing forms

Should work now.  On-line updates should resolve it now.  I just did it.

weblynne

Turbo Tax Business missing forms

The forms are there but now I cannot file the electronic return. I get the message, "Electronic filing center is not open for the season yet".  Any ideas?