Solved: Turbo tax business indicates I downloaded michigan state return when I did not--am I charged for this? is a state return included in tt business or an additional fee?

Turbo tax business indicates I downloaded michigan state return when I did not--am I charged for this? is a state return included in tt business or an additional fee?

I am completed a simple trust federal and state 2017 return using Turbo Tax business.  Is the state return included with the program or an additional fee?  The program indicated Michigan state forms were previously downloaded and I did not do this.  How did this happen?

" Is the state return included with the program or an additional fee?"

State returns are not included with TurboTax Business. Each state is a separate purchase (currently $49.99).

If you did not enter any payment information, chances are you were neither charged for the state return nor is the state return actually available to you. Rather, it is more likely that the program downloaded the state prep, not the full state.