Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Rchapp01
Returning Member

Turbo - include spouse

How do I include my spouses information within my turbo account?  Taxes were filed as married filing jointly. I want to see all debt listed together between both of us. Not all credit cards are listed with both names. 

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

Turbo - include spouse

I am not sure what you are asking.   A joint return is one return for both spouses.   W-2 and 1099-R income is entered for each spouse, but the taxable income is all combined as joint income.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

Turbo - include spouse

Correct. I want to see all debt between both of us. Some credit cards are my name only or her name only and others have both. How do I view all this information together?

Turbo - include spouse

Nothing about a credit card goes on a tax return.  Look at your crdit card statement.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

Turbo - include spouse

The question is how do I get all this information into one Turbo account. Not concerned with taxes. 

nelsor667

Turbo - include spouse

What @Rchapp011 is asking, I think, is the same question I have. RChapp011 is NOT asking about Turbotax but about TURBO. Since the Turbo membership comes from paying for Turbotax, and since I do Turbotax as married filing jointly, and or finances are combined, it makes sense that there would be a way to pull both my wife and my information together, see both of our credit scores, and all of our debt in one place (within Turbo). Otherwise, we're paying jointly for Turbotax and then Turbo is only giving us 1/2 of the picture since it's using that payment for Turbotax for a Turbo account that only gives information on one of us. 

(RChapp011, did I get that right?)

nelsor667

Turbo - include spouse

@Rchapp011, I'm not trying to mansplain this. I am sorry if it came off that way. I'm trying to help since I have the exact same question and I don't think you got an answer. 

Turbo - include spouse

Not at all.  That's my exact question.  Well stated. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies