TT updated & now givesWin32 debug message to '...

TT updated & now givesWin32 debug message to 'break into debugger option to access debugger?' w/options for yes, no, or cancel How can I access TurboTax & my files now?

Yes,no,cancel closes Turbotax.

The steps listed in the following TurboTax FAQ may help you resolve the issue:  Windows Defender and Webroot installation notification w32 ...

I don't have Webroot so that is obviously not the problem. What else can I do to get Turbotax working so I can do my 2019 tax return? I can not start Turbotax without getting the Debugger started.