TT Premier Desktop for Mac freezes when removing s...

zigchg

TT Premier Desktop for Mac freezes when removing state data

I’m using TT Premier desktop for Mac and accidentally added DC tax return. I tried to remove it by clicking file -> remove data -> District of Columbia. But TT freezes every time I tried to do so and the cursor becomes a spinning rainbow. I had to force quit my TT. 
Any ideas how I can fix this and removed my DC return? Thanks.

mesquitebean

The Windows version requires one to be in Forms Mode to delete a state return.   I don't know if that's true in the Mac version, since I don't use a Mac.

@macuser_22   Are you please able to assist here when you are in the forum today?   Thanks!

zigchg

@mesquitebean thank you for replying! I tried delete the state data in forms mode too. It still doesn’t work.

macuser_22

Under top menu bar Forms -> Remove State Data.

A spinning beach ball just means that it is taking longer than a preset time.    Wait longer - it might take up to 30 minutes.