Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

TT Business CA form 568 forces schedule L and M to be empty

Turbotax Business 2022 claims errors in California Form 568 p5-6 for Schedule L and M for any entries that are non-blank and refuses to e-file. My partnership LLC should file Schedule L and M, and the federal forms are non-empty. The only recourse TurboTax support was able to give was to override each of the entries to blank. Anyone else having the same issue, or suggestions how to fix? Really not looking forward for paper filing.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

I did. Their only response was to override the non-empty entries with blanks as it technically allows TT to e-file. That's just not something I would be comfortable with. Some internal escalation was also created a week ago, but I have no reference or feedback of that.

I would think your only recourse at this point would be to print and mail, unfortunately.

I am having the same problem with TT business CA 2023. Did you have a solution? Thank you

I ended up filing in mail, unfortunately.

slkjfj

They've finally fixed this. Installed latest update, deleted CA return, re-started TT, started new CA return, and now it would ask for Member's Capital Account BOY during the steps. Error check said all ok and files successfully. Fingers crossed...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies