Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ezelic_25

Trying to get a verification code to file my return asked to resend no verification code ever showed up don’t what to do all I need is to submit this return

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
CarolynLO

Trying to get a verification code to file my return asked to resend no verification code ever showed up don’t what to do all I need is to submit this return

Please check your spam or junk folders of your email for your code.  Open a second browser to check your email folder.  It can take up to 15 minutes to receive your code.  Do not ask for it again as it can invalidate the code sent.  

If your code is not working you can have another code sent to you via email.  To do this follow these instructions:

1. Request another verification code via email.

2. Leave the window open and ask for the code, closing it will invalidate the code.

3. Open another tab or window or use a different browser or check your email for the code.

4. You may also request a text message by going to Account Settings under My Account  then the Security Tab.  Choose the option to get a text message under the Two-Step Verification.

Philntoni

I need my verification code!!

i need to get my code but it will not resend

CHERYLSUSAN
Returning Member

NEED TO FINISH MY TAXES AND MY CODE HASNT BEEN SENT. WHAT DO  I DO?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies