kopperslife

Trying to file my taxes but don't have w2s yet how can I still file?

ErinH

You need to wait until you receive all of your tax forms for 2017. Do not try to prepare your return using your pay stub.  The information on your pay stub will not match the W-2 that will be sent by your employers to the IRS.  Trying to file early and then ending up having to amend because you used incorrect/incomplete information is counter-productive.  If your return is incorrect, and you have to amend it, it will take months for the IRS to process your amended return.

ErinH