robearro

'Transmit my return now' button doesn't work in turbo tax 2018 application for me.

Hi,

I am using turbotax premier 2018 application, I have been using this one for a few years, and this year,  I can'd do  'transmit my returns now', after I press that button, that always goes back to beginning of 'File a Return', and doesn't show any error. could you please to help?

Thank you.

KatrinaLO

If you select the Transmit Returns Now button, and it doesn't seem to be working, the most likely source of the problem is “cookies,” little pieces of code that are sent to your browser so we can personalize your experience.

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for more information on resolving the issue:

robearro

I am using the turbo tax application, how the cookie of web browser affects the application's behavior?