Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

This year turbo tax didn’t ask about my healthcare insurance any idea why?

The 1st amont will still be the amount thru out this process. I sent my forms at the end of January still no update after 9 weeks. It's a ridiculous amount of time.

That is what they say but I have seen on the forum since we have no proof and it's been over 6 weeks that they did fax it and have received their refund. I will be facing mine tomorrow when I get back in town. Seriously how can it slow it down anymore than it has. I guess it's an Individual decision.  Good luck.

joop
Level 2

Thousands upon thousands of us wait for our refunds, I'm still waiting after 3 months, all thanks to Turbotax promise...."Get a comprehensive review of your online tax return before you file so you can be confident nothing gets missed."  ......right.....

To boot, my refund now will be 10% smaller due to  TT incorrect preparation....my family trusted you.....

Sorry to hear you are in the same sinking ship that TT created. Accepted end of January and still no update. Last time there was a mistake it was mine not TT they mailed me a check for over $5000. Sent that back and it took until the end of July to be fixed and that was without a pandemic!!! IRS needs to start helping us to. Go to your tax advocate  and good luck!

Make sure your fax has confirmation on your end because I have been trying to fax for weeks and it doesn't go through I don't think there's anyone there filling the paper up

IRS fax lines are turned off. You have to mail it. But they're also not processing paper returns right now so we're out of luck. 

We need to find a good lawyer, if anyone on here knows one, and file a class action lawsuit against TurboTax. This is ridiculous it has been 3 months for us also and still no return on top of that I still haven't got my stimulus check. We need our taxes before one of us end up catching a case to feed our family.

FYI ... the IRS doesn't use traditional fax machines where things are printed out ... it goes directly to a file on a computer and this requires human interactions to sort and forward them to the correct departments ... and humans have been in short supply right now ... they just started putting people back in the office yesterday to work on the back log that stacked up ... but they are not even digging into anything new yet ... this will take some time to resolve. 

I filed March 17 still haven’t received my letter from IRS yet. Any ideas on when it may come? 

I filled 2/23. Received letter 4/3

I filed the last week of feb and still have not received anything. Have been searching and searching for reasons why I haven’t received my refund yet and finally found this. I have also been questioning the TurboTax Facebook account without any info as to this being an issue. TurboTax really dropped the ball on this one and should definitely compensate us all in one way or another. This is ridiculous. They should have reached out and also figured out a way to do a fix electronically. 
I have yet to receive anything in the mail from the irs about this and am wondering if I will anytime soon with everything being so behind now. 

So do we have to wait until we receive a letter before sending the info in? To those who have sent it, what did you do?

There’s nothing to do. Just have to wait. Can’t even get in contact with anyone from the IRS to

ask what’s going on. I sent my missing paper work on March 17th and still nothing

I have my 1095a and will be printing the 8962 form today.  I want to at least send it in. I am aware it will most likely be sitting in a huge overflowed stack of stuff, but I would rather go ahead and get it there instead of waiting to finally receive a letter telling me to send it in.  Where do i send it, I think all fax lines are down for the time being

I don’t remember the exact address but it was a Kentucky one

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies