emily-casey-16

I had winnings from an incentive savings account that I received a 1099-MISC for. What source of 1099-MISC income is this?

DS30

This would be considered a one-time prize winnings. When entering your 1099-MISC, you would select "This was prize winnings." under the uncommon situation (See Screenshot).

To enter 1099-MISC information in TurboTax, log into your tax return (for TurboTax Online sign-in, click Here and click on "Take me to my return") type "1099misc" in the search bar then select "jump to 1099misc". TurboTax will guide you in entering this information.

DS30