turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

yesssirrr

This is what it says We cannot provide any information about your refund. Be sure to: verify your filing date; check with your tax preparer or tax software provider.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

19 Replies

This is what it says We cannot provide any information about your refund. Be sure to: verify your filing date; check with your tax preparer or tax software provider.

Did it give you a verification code at the end or a number to call with extension 

yesssirrr

No code nothing only this
yesssirrr

I just verified my identity at the irs office on 3/15 on 3/21 it said it was received ann being processed today it says information in not available.
yesssirrr

We cannot provide any information about your refund. Be sure to:
verify your filing date;
check with your tax preparer or tax software provider; or
verify you received your electronically filed acknowledgement e-mail.
If you filed a complete and accurate tax return, your refund should be issued within 21 days of the received date. However, processing may take longer under certain circumstances.

If all the information is accurate and you you did your verification with the IRS and the gave you a Idenity pin then your fine. It’s just a message you will see until they get everything processed. Who knows if it’s really you checking your refund if you had to verify your identity
yesssirrr

What? Do you mean if its really me ? If i had to verified my identity? It is me this isnt even a helpful response tf

Meaning. If you had to verify your identity who knows if the person who did your taxes or someone has your information. Not saying it’s not you that’s checking where’s my refund but the system of the IRS doesn’t know if it’s really you. It’s a security precaution if you understand what I’m trying to say.

Yes

That what iam getting also what does that mean

I got the same thing any more answers it's crazy bc I can get information on my state just not federal

yesssirrr did everything work out for you? Did they finally give you a different update?
Jawon

What does this mean

Leek29
Returning Member

No how do I get that?

Leek29
Returning Member

How do I get it on minecraft

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies