Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

pfawcett

There's a bug with the "Eligible Virginia Educator" screen for Virginia taxes. Continue takes it back to the same page asking about eligibility-forever. How do I fix?

This is a website bug, looking for a workaround.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

There's a bug with the "Eligible Virginia Educator" screen for Virginia taxes. Continue takes it back to the same page asking about eligibility-forever. How do I fix?

Great question because I just posted the same one. I was on the phone for close to 1.5 hours and all I got was a losy discount code. I restarted my computer, used another web browser, cleared my history, ect. Nothing worked and this is a HUGE issue.

ErnieS0
Expert Alumni

Did you enter educator expenses in Deductions & Credits?

@pfawcett @jlwalsh1981 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I completed everything correctly but your site will not let me proceed with my state taxes. I am floored that there is a known issue and nothing is being done to resolve it. I was just on the phone AGAIN, this time for 20 minutes and the solution is for me to buy the premium version in hopes that it will allow me to file. How is that an acceptable solution? You want me to pay $115  for a program to hope it works? That is the solution for a known issue?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies