Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

There is a bug in the Turbotax software that burned me last year. I reported it and still isn't fixed. How do I get through to Turbotax?

I'm retired and prepare my own taxes with Turbotax Deluxe.  I prefer to not pay quarterly estimated taxes, so I always have a small penalty.  I minimize the penalty with the Annualized Income form that's 3 pages.  Last year the Turbotax program printed an extra page 3 that was blank.  Some IRS moron took that as an excuse to deny my Annualized Income calculations, which led to a long fight with the IRS.  For this year's return, same thing.  Turbotax printed an extra page 3, blank.  Someone needs to get through to the Turbotax software geniuses to fix this!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

There is a bug in the Turbotax software that burned me last year. I reported it and still isn't fixed. How do I get through to Turbotax?

Did you print all pages including worksheets?

If filed a 2023 federal tax return including a Form 2210 in February.  All 3 pages of the Form 2210 were included in the filing.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

Wow.  This is infuriating.  There's no way to get through to Turbotax Customer Service.  When I tried to post an issue, I'm limited to so few characters that I can't describe the issue.  

Yes, I printed all the pages.  The problem is the Turbotax software printed an extra blank page buried in all the pages that some IRS idiot used as an excuse to deny my claim, wrongly demand more taxes, penalties and interest while Turbotax provided no assistance to me in fighting the IRS.  The same bug is in this year's program but at least I know to look for it.

My question is how to get through to Turbotax?

Support can also be reached by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

Really?  I don't do Facebook or Twitter.  How about a simple email address to Customer Support?

TurboTax support does not have an email address.  If you do not want to use the web pages then contact support using the toll free number - 1-800-446-8848

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies