Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

The website says that Form 8910, is now available, however, when I look at my return, TurboTax says that it's still a 'Temporary' form. It's not a temporary form.

The website says that  Form 8910, Alternative Motor Vehicle Credit is now available, however, when I look at my return, TurboTax says that it's still a 'Temporary' form. It's not a temporary form. Is TurboTax going to support this form?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

The website says that Form 8910, is now available, however, when I look at my return, TurboTax says that it's still a 'Temporary' form. It's not a temporary form.

Turbo Tax lookup does say its ready.  Are you using the Online version or the Desktop CD/Download program?  If you are using the Desktop program do an update.  Go up to Online check for updates.

@VolvoGirl I'm using the desktop version. Yes, I've updated the program. Every time I start the program, it checks for updates. If they are available, I update the program.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies