craigamorris

The operation can’t be completed because one or more required items can’t be found. (Error code -43) I receive this message installing TTax for Mac.

DL'd TTax Home BUsiness.  Install fails with above error message. Solution?

Error code -43 is related to a file system problem, but it could be your hard drive or the CD.

Start by closing all other applications and open Disk Utility in your Applications folder, and run First Aid on your hard drive.  If that runs ok, or says there are errors but fixes them, then try and install again.  If you still have a problem, then the CD is bad and you will need to exchange it for a replacement at the point of purchase.  If First Aid indicates a problem with your hard drive you will need to see the Apple Store or a replace shop of some kind.

craigamorris

It wasn't a CD...it was a downloaded version.  I found that an active password generating program was interfering with the file extraction.  I rebooted the machine and didn't load the offending program (Dashlane).  It worked perfectly after.  Thank you.