Solved: The last name entered on the return is not correct. I've completed filing however, can I have this changed?

The last name entered on the return is not correct. I've completed filing however, can I have this changed?

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do until (and if) it is rejected.  Keep an eye on it to see when/if that happens.  If it gets rejected, you can go ahead and make the change, then resubmit the filing.

Today I did get a rejected notification and was able to change it.  Thanks for your help!