Solved: The last name entered on the return is not correct. I've completed filing however, can I have this changed?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The last name entered on the return is not correct. I've completed filing however, can I have this changed?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 5

The last name entered on the return is not correct. I've completed filing however, can I have this changed?

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do until (and if) it is rejected.  Keep an eye on it to see when/if that happens.  If it gets rejected, you can go ahead and make the change, then resubmit the filing.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Level 5

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do until (and if) it is rejected.  Keep an eye on it to see when/if that happens.  If it gets rejected, you can go ahead and make the change, then resubmit the filing.

View solution in original post

Today I did get a rejected notification and was able to change it.  Thanks for your help!
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings