curtisjen825

Do irs refund checks come from same office as notices. Are they sent from main office or Ohio, which is where my federal forms were mailed to when I still filed by mail.

SusanH

The IRS may use the main office address as the return address or it could be a different one altogether. The IRS uses different addresses for different things. For instance, where you live (generally, not specifically), there are separate addresses for mailing a return when you owe and are sending a check, owe but not including a check or are due a refund.

If you'd like to know for certain from where your check would be mailed, you may contact your Local IRS Office.