rocket697

The IRS has finalized Form 8915-E. When will it be it integrated into the Turbotax software?

The Form 8915-E was available on 02/25/2021 in the TurboTax online editions

The Form 8915-E was available on 02/26/2021 as a software update for the TurboTax desktop editions

You have to enter or edit a Form 1099-R and answer the Covid-19 related questions before the TurboTax software will generate the Form 8915-E and include the form with the filed 2020 federal tax return.

bohdanwj

I have still not been able to file,despite completing the form.

Keep receiving a message that turbotax is still working on updates

@bohdanwj wrote:

Did you update your desktop software?  Click on Online and click on Check for Updates

bohdanwj

Yes. I updated Sunday, and checked again before I posted 

bohdanwj

Screenshot (6).pngAnd i Just updated again. and still getting this 

SteamTrain

@bohdanwj 

Delete that picture ...or edit out the Personal Information in it ASAP  

This is a PUBLIC forum that the entire world can see 

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*