Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

The Intuit Electronic Filing System is having difficulty recognizing the data in the return you are sending.

I receive the following message when I attempt to e-file my LLC's return.

The Intuit Electronic Filing System is having difficulty recognizing the data in the return you are sending. Make sure your TurboTax program is up-to-date: Go to the Online menu and select Check for Updates. If you still can't transmit your return, go to www.support.turbotax.com for a solution or workaround. In some cases, you may need to file this return by mail. - null

I have ensured that TurboTax up to date. I have reentered all my business information including my address information.  I can't seem to find a resolution to this filing issue.  Lastly, I can't file this return by mail as my state requires electronic filing of returns for LLCs.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

The Intuit Electronic Filing System is having difficulty recognizing the data in the return you are sending.

Please see the below TurboTax Help Article and try the steps provided to see if it will help resolve the issue.

What if Transmit Returns doesn't work?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thanks I was able to resolve this myself.

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Thank you for the update! We are glad you were able to resolve the issue. 

@GregScandrett 

tax106

@GregScandrett I am having the same issue. Can you tell us how it's resolved? Thanks,

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Please review the help article here if you are having trouble transmitting the return. 

Please let us know if this does not work. @tax106 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies