The final transmitter verify your not a robot

If the "I am not a robot" Captcha is not working right or has missing elements, try this:

NOTE:   Are you using any ad blockers or script blockers?   If so, that may be blocking the Captcha.

Otherwise, here's how to troubleshoot:

• First, simply refresh the page in your browser and see if that changes anything.
  • If not, then log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
  • Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the Captcha will appear.
  • Log in and try again.
  • If still unsuccessful, do all the above, then this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
  • Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed) and try the efile again.

Or it those steps were not successful, see if trying a different browser (with cookies allowed) will solve it.

I used the disc for 2019 turbo tax and it keeps saying check updates which I did and it still wont let e-file my taxes

@ Tejano58 wrote:

This thread was for an Online TurboTax user who had a Captcha issue when filing.  So your different issue with your CD product doesn't really belong in this thread, but I can provide you some info.

Is your desktop software the Windows version or the Mac version? Have you rebooted (restarted)  your computer after receiving the latest updates?

If you are using the Windows version, there is a known issue with that "check for updates" loop. See the following FAQ:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/there-is-an-update-available-for-your-version-of-t...

Merged with above comment.