seiberjohn52

The credit Card is made out with the wrong name. It will or has been declined. I can either make it out another way or you can just take the $40 out of my Federal return.

Can you just take the $40 out of my Federal Refund insteaf of using the card?

There is an extra charge to have the fee deducted from your refund.  But you can buy a prepaid card at a store for cash and use that to pay the TT fee instead.

CarissaM

If you wish to pay for your return using your federal refund, please click here to learn more about the Refund Processing Service. 

If you need additional assistance, please click here to contact customer service.