Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Thank you for extending It'sDeductible! I couldn't find an alternate donation site. Honestly, invest a bit of money and I'd pay for continuing to use an updated site.

I couldn't find an alternate site or a different way to give feedback. Please pass it on. Thanks!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Thank you for extending It'sDeductible! I couldn't find an alternate donation site. Honestly, invest a bit of money and I'd pay for continuing to use an updated site.

Read through the thread at the link below.

Re: Itsdeductible being discontinued.. WHAT??? - Page 7 (intuit.com)

@CarolyninAZ - do note that Intuit's commitment to support the product is through the 2022 tax season (ending Oct 15, 2023).  They made no commitments for the 2023 tax season. 

mardor58

I was initially grateful too, as I usually keep a running list of donations so I don't have to enter it all at the end of the year. But when I logged in yesterday and today, all my entries were GONE from this year and last year!  ALL that work I've done this year already - GONE.  Intuit said my data would all be there, but it isn't.   Besides, even if they discontinued ItsDeductible, the notice I got said my data would be available for export until October sometime.  It isn't.

I'm ticked.

First make sure you are logged in to the correct account then look again ... the entries I have made earlier in 2022 are still in my account. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies