@TaxPro+40 not sure what you are saying to me.

I need username and password for my husbands account to obtain his 2017 taxes.

I have the username(email removed) but need the correct password to access my 2017 taxes!!!! I need this information by Monday evening. Please please please help me!!!! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bluedeb.  do you realize that everyone that gets the original email  the TT answer exchange gets the email address and/or if they provide their name / phone number they get that too.   

@TaxPro+40 I have been doing this a long time, I know the poster gets the original email, not everyone gets the email\.  Anyone on answer exchange can see it before it is removed.  It has been a practice to remove it.

This is a public forum, please do not post personal info.  I have removed your email address for your privacy.  You can get a list of accounts by the email address.

Forgot your TurboTax Online User ID or password?