Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member


I filed an extension .. am self employed hairdresser in Minnesota  I work part time on made 3600 dollars before deductions .. I am 70   I’m not even sure I am required to file however I need help 

I signed up for the delux 120.00 so I could get help .. can I talk to someone 


2 Replies
Level 15


Do not try to use online Deluxe for self-employment income.  Online Deluxe cannot prepare the Schedule C you need for self-employment income.  You would need online Self-Employed,  which is even more expensive.  If you qualify, you can use Free File.


If you qualify to use it, there is another full-featured free version of the software:

Try Free File: 

You qualify if your income was $36,000 or less, or $69,000 or less if active duty military, or if you qualify for Earned Income Credit

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Level 15


If you are using the TurboTax online Live Deluxe edition, see this TurboTax support FAQ for contacting a Tax Expert when using one of the Live editions -

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings