Taxes Rejected

Taxes Rejected

If my taxes get rejected, and your system does not allow to amend because of service issues, what should i do to not file late?

Taxes Rejected

If the e-filed return is rejected, you fix the reason for the rejection and e-file again.  If the e-filed tax return continues to be rejected then you print and mail the tax return.  You cannot amend a tax return that has never been filed and accepted.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for printing a tax return for mailing - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

Taxes Rejected

I cannot even login to turbo tax. my username and password gets put in and then a screen that says the servicing between my browser and your server is not responding and it's been like this since yesterday. What do i do?