EyeScream2

Tax wage wrong

Tax wage wrong

@EyeScream2 wrote:
  • you guys r just wrong. I did my taxes right. U wanted to charge me  for+. An put on the wrong info. Fine next time I will find another app. Thanks ever so much!! But put me on hold to find a way that I could get more money.. well thanks my day is fine for dealing with u. Smh

Since you never explained what the issue was with your tax return we cannot assist you unless you would care to elaborate.

SForrestLO

Tax wage wrong

Can you clarify your issue?

EyeScream2

Tax wage wrong

Tax wage wrong

@EyeScream2 wrote:

EyeScream2

Tax wage wrong

[Removed]

EyeScream2

Tax wage wrong

Thanks 4 nothing. I would b ok. With owing. Just want to get it right. .  U guys keep trying to get more that I don't have.. Soo thank for keeping me on an ruining my day .when I know .I'm not getting nothing back!!!!

EyeScream2

Tax wage wrong

Can u have a really person! To deal with this??

Tax wage wrong

@EyeScream2 wrote:

Look...Ranting about your problem is getting nowhere.

What is the problem you are having with the tax return?  If you would just explain the issue without the Rants we would be able to help you.