Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

tax turn

If i just filed and put i wanted direct deposit but i want to change it to advanced can i change it with out having to do an amended tax return?

1 Reply
Level 15

tax turn

No.  If you already e-filed it is too late to get the loan.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings