LennyW4321

Tax return/refund rejected

I been rejected for my refund. The problem was that I entered my birth date wrong. I fixed the problem and now it is saying I can not file by e-file. And I can not file through mail because I do not have access to a printer. 

macuser_22

Tax return/refund rejected

What reason for no e-file does it give? 

Do you have no taxable income or a W-2 with nothing in  box 1?

Kd3030

Tax return/refund rejected

I need to fix my run number

macuser_22

Tax return/refund rejected

@Kd3030 wrote:

I need to fix my run number

What is that?   What is the exact message?

frankbrown886688

Tax return/refund rejected

My wife aloud some one in CA to claim my kids when they was not with them for 6 months out of the year

Tax return/refund rejected

@frankbrown886688 Who is the custodial parent?  Is your wife (or is she an EX-wife?)  the custodial parent?  Or do the children live with you?  As far as the IRS is concerned, the custodial parent is the one the children spent the most nights with during the year--at least 183 nights.

If the kids were claimed by someone who should not have claimed them (and an unrelated person cannot claim them unless they lived there the WHOLE year) then file your own return that claims the children and mail your tax return.  The IRS will sort it out.