Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Talk to some one

How do I stop the process an file with a different tax company?
1 Reply

Talk to some one

If you have not yet filed your tax return, then just don't.

If you have already submitted your return for filing, there is no way to stop it. Speaking to someone will not do any good. Once you have submitted it, it can not be stopped, canceled, or changed.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings