Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ian Alderton
New Member


I live in the UK, having moved from Canada in 2003. I'm eligible for Canada Pension/OAS and have just received an NR4 and NR4 [OAS]

Is Turbotax suitable for my needs? Need to file tax returns. Previously have filed using paper returns [sent by Govt]

2 Replies
Level 15


Are you trying to ask about a Canada tax return?


CANADA  This is the U.S. TurboTax public user forum. For help with Canadian taxes, please post your question in the Canada TurboTax user forum., at the following link.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Expert Alumni


It sounds like you a looking for help with a Canadian tax return.  


This is a U.S. website for TurboTax; we are not qualified or permitted to answer questions about non-U.S. tax returns or filing requirements.


Here is a link to TurboTax Canada

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings